Rehoboth Beach, DE
The Accounting Clerk will assist the Finance Manager and perform work related to the Finance and Accounting Department. Applicant must be reliable, organized, and willing to perform a wide variety of accounts payable and administrative tasks. Key competencies include organization and planning skills, work management and prioritizing skills, verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, reliability, and teamwork.
Potential Career Path:
Staff Accountant, Accounting Manager, Director of Finance
Assists Finance Manager through performance of general accounting practices including:
- Processing and reconciliation of credit card statements
- Processing of vendor invoices, ensuring proper control measures are maintained.
- Prepares and maintains accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and dashboards
- Help review and enter journal entries and credits for multiple properties and accounts as needed
- Help in monthly, quarterly, or annual reporting needs and requirements as needed
Acts as a liaison with vendors and management company:
- Respond to vendor inquiries including reconciliation of accounts
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Help with tracking intercompany expenditures and generate intercompany invoices
Acts as Office Administrator handling supplies ordering, monthly meeting organization, answering phones, and other office management duties.
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping and accounts payable experience
- Ability to demonstrate a familiarity with basic accounting principles and procedures
- High school diploma
Seaboard offers a great benefits package including, a health care plan, dental plan, vision plan, 401K, paid holidays and generous paid time off.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker / technician
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent