JOIN THE SEABOARD
VICE PRESIDENT, DEVELOPMENT & FACILITIES
Rehoboth Beach, DE (Potential for remote/hybrid)
Seaboard Hospitality has entered a phase of more active expansion and property re-development. This newly-created position will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that our properties are maintained in superb condition while also leading our identification and due diligence efforts aimed at expanding our current footprint. The VP, Development & Facilities is supported by Seaboard’s Director of Facilities and works with and reports to both the President and Chairman of the Company with respect to development activities.
- Minimum ten years of experience in fields of capital maintenance, project management, and/or property development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business administration, construction administration, or hotel administration
- Extensive knowledge of practice and methodologies for commercial construction and the principal systems in building life-cycle replacement
- Knowledge of construction estimation techniques
- Advanced skills working in Excel to create budgets and build forecasts
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations in PowerPoint or other similar software
- Willingness to travel as required to visit existing properties and potential developments
SURF SIDE HOTEL
Nags Head, NC
The Surf Side Hotel is a top-rated, independently owned and operated, 68 room, select-service hotel. As General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of hotel operations. The role reports directly to the Vice President of Operations of Seaboard Hospitality.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a general manager at mid-scale or better-quality hotel required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with revenue and inventory management required
- Knowledge of hotel financial reporting, budgeting, accounts payable and accounts receivable required
- Experience in leisure markets and or beach resorts preferred
- Proven record of managing a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel preferred
- Advanced understanding of hotel property management systems; Innquest RoomMaster preferred
PM HOTEL FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
THE AVENUE INN & SPA
Rehoboth Beach, DE
The Avenue Inn & Spa is seeking a PM Hotel Front Desk Supervisor to join our customer service team. As part of our Front Desk team, you are the first line of communication for guests and the hub of all communication for the property. We look for motivated, energetic, attentive individuals who can provide an exceptional experience to our guests.
- At least two years of experience in hospitality, front desk experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisor experience preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Office programs; some experience with property management systems preferred.
- Must be fluent in English language both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner under pressure from guests and supervisors.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker / technician
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent