JOIN THE SEABOARD
SURF SIDE HOTEL
Nags Head, NC
The Surf Side Hotel is a top-rated, independently owned and operated, 68 room, select-service hotel. As General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of hotel operations. The role reports directly to the Vice President of Operations of Seaboard Hospitality.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a general manager at mid-scale or better-quality hotel required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with revenue and inventory management required
- Knowledge of hotel financial reporting, budgeting, accounts payable and accounts receivable required
- Experience in leisure markets and or beach resorts preferred
- Proven record of managing a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel preferred
- Advanced understanding of hotel property management systems; Innquest RoomMaster preferred
PM HOTEL FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
THE AVENUE INN & SPA
Rehoboth Beach, DE
The Avenue Inn & Spa is seeking a PM Hotel Front Desk Supervisor to join our customer service team. As part of our Front Desk team, you are the first line of communication for guests and the hub of all communication for the property. We look for motivated, energetic, attentive individuals who can provide an exceptional experience to our guests.
- At least two years of experience in hospitality, front desk experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisor experience preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Office programs; some experience with property management systems preferred.
- Must be fluent in English language both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner under pressure from guests and supervisors.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker / technician
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent